“Nametones” section debuts at Myxer.com!

Make your mobile phone truly yours with this ultra-personalized ring bling!

With Myxer’s Nametones, your phone can announce your name when it rings (Aaron, Your Phone Is Ringing), or when a specific friend or family member is buzzing (Your Moms Calling). Set to Hip-Hop, R&B and Country tunes, there’s literally a ringtone with your name on it at Myxer.

Find hundreds of Nametones in its brand-new section at Myxer.com. There’s even spiffy search feature right there on the section’s main page!

in featured,fun,mobile content,news with 14 Comments

14 Responses to ““Nametones” section debuts at Myxer.com!”

1. kaylee October 14, 2008 at 8:03 pm #

Please make a ringtone with the name, “Casey”

2. Katie October 16, 2008 at 3:05 pm #

Ok I HATE the new myxer tones site. Every time i type in the name of a song it has no results for it. Or a specific person I try to find for a ringtone. Somethings been changed and its awful.

Please change it back to how it was before!

3. jay October 16, 2008 at 6:12 pm #

every time i type in the name of a song it has no results for it the new mixertones blows change it back plz

4. Steven October 16, 2008 at 9:18 pm #

you know what when the myxer website has been changed and its horrible. i used to be able to typer n anything and it will pop up and its free now i type n a specific name to a song and its givs me something totally diff. i hate the new myxer and plzzzz change it bak

5. Anonymous October 17, 2008 at 12:57 am #

I agree 100% with Katie.
    There used to be a TON of good songs, but now its all basically songs most people have never heard of.
    I want the old myxer back!

6. joslyn October 17, 2008 at 3:21 pm #

im upset that beyonce is not on the list of artists. she needs to be added back asap. especially with her new song out…single ladies. love that song. go back to the old myxer tones.
    ~~snOOkie~~

7. Tee October 17, 2008 at 4:08 pm #

Add “Tasha” as a nametones if not already in there…sorry I haven’t checked it yet :)

8. melinda October 18, 2008 at 9:03 am #

ok. what’s up with myxertones? every time i look for a new song, there are no results for it. i really really want the old site back. this new change sucks

9. BEVERLY October 19, 2008 at 2:40 pm #

EVERY TIME I TYPE IN FOR A CERTAIN SONG I DONOT GET NO RESULTS AND I HATE IT!!!

10. tmwdiva October 19, 2008 at 3:45 pm #

I don’t like the new myxer.com! I can’t find any of the artist or songs I’d like to download. PLEASE change it back to the old myxer.

11. Tanner October 19, 2008 at 10:07 pm #

i agree, i think its because if you have verizon then verizon will limet you to things you can send to your phone so less results. it sucks but hopefully it will change in the future i hate it to.

12. Cassie October 20, 2008 at 2:13 pm #

What happened here, there were tons of ringtones here, what’s going on. BRING BACK THE OLD MYXERTONES!!!!! BRING BACK THE OLD MYXERTONES!!!!

13. Katiee October 20, 2008 at 6:38 pm #

THis site officially sucks. You can find good songs… but ONLY if you dont have an account? WTF.

14. Marsha October 21, 2008 at 9:47 pm #

Hi Tanner,

Thanks for your post! You’re exactly right, the reason all you Verizon folks can’t find all of the content you used to be able to is because Verizon restricts the content that you can send to your phone.

If you can’t find the content you want, use the Make Your Own section to make and send custom ringtones from songs you already have on your computer. It’s super easy and then you can get EXACTLY what you want.

If you have any additional questions, please drop us a note and we’ll get back to you asap.

Thanks for using Myxer!