With Valentine’s Day around the corner, surely love is in the air and we are all getting in touch with our inner cupid. While we may not be wandering around equipped with a sling full of heart tipped arrows, we do have another tool in hand that can be used to spread the love – our mobile phones! You may already think your smartphone is smart, but did you know it can work wonders on your relationship with that significant other?
Here are 5 Ways Your Mobile Phone Can Make You A Better Lover:
5. Text Sweet Nothings in His/Her Ear – Text messages are a great way to let your love know you are thinking of them, anytime, and by definition, an SMS message has to be short and sweet. There are few easier ways to bring a smile to that someone special’s face than to send them an unexpected “I <3 U!” or “U R Beautiful” or a simple “Thinking of you… right now…”
4. Send A Wallpaper or Ringtone – We love to personalize our phones with images and sounds that mean something special to us, so why not share the love by sending your sweetheart a Romantic Ringtone or Whimsical Wallpaper that will make them think of you every time they look at their phone or get a call or message. Myxer makes it easy to find just the right mobile content and use “Send to Friend” to share it with the one(s) you love.
3. Use “Vibrate” For A Neck Massage – We all enjoy a good neck massage from our partner. Next time you are offering up a bit of manual stress relief, surprise them with some added good vibrations from your phone.
2. Send A Video Or Image Of Yourself – Sometimes we forget that we are almost always walking around with a camera and camcorder in our pockets. It takes just a moment to snap a picture or record a video message and send it to the object of your affection. Be creative. Hold up a piece of paper with a handwritten sign saying “I Love You.” Sing a few bars of his/her favorite song in a video. Send a picture of flowers, or a place you pass that means something special to you both. (FRIENDLY WARNING: Don’t abuse the ease of sending images and video by sharing something inappropriate or that you will likely one day regret…)
1. And, of course, the number one way your mobile phone can make you a better lover…. TURN IT OFF when you are with your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse and make them, not your phone, the object of both your attention and your affection!
Do you have more tips on how you use your phone for romance? Please share them in the comments! And with or without your phone, have a Happy Valentine’s Day!
And you can start using your phone to be a better lover by sending this to someone special:
in community,featured,fun,mobile content,news with